Friday, October 12, 2007

My Newest Listing



I am so proud of my newest listing. I know a lot about the neighborhood, Hidden Branches, because I used to own a house on the same street. The neighborhood homes are all on approximately 5 acre lots so everyone has plenty of privacy and plenty of space to do their own thing. I really hated to sell my house and move.

The owner of this house has done some amazing things. First of all, his house is very unique in style and floorplan. It's a European/Bavarian stucco house on 5 acres with a creek and a pasture. The house is a passive solar design to take advantage of the sun in the winter for heating but shade in the summer to keep it cool. Everything (from windows to fireplaces to HVAC systems) are all high efficiency and designed to keep your energy usage low.


If you would like a private showing of this house, please call me today to schedule an appointment. I can be reached at 770-862-8002.

No comments: