Saturday, November 10, 2007

Cherokee/Cobb Servants

According to this article in REALTOR Magazine-Daily.com, Atlanta has again made the list of most afordable cities in the US. And where is the best place in Atlanta to call home, why it's Cobb and Cherokee county of course!

This article made me think of the many reasons why I love this area. All of those reasons boiled down to one thing: the people! They are so generous in giving back to their communities with their time, talents and treasures. I would like to share with my blog readers all that I can about various civic charities and services that highlight the work and giving being done in our great area.

If you would like to tell me about your charity, non-profit or service related group, please give me a call at 770-862-8002. You can also send an e-mail to me at michaelbradford@comcast.net. I would like to do some features in the near future and want to hear from all of you in Cobb & Cherokee counties.

Michael Bradford

No comments: