Thursday, January 30, 2014

Why sell your house to a licensed real estate broker?


First of all, I buy houses, any house, in any condition, quickly, without any real estate fees due from you. I am not looking to just "list" your house for sale but that may be the best solution for you. If not, I can buy it directly and can close in as little as 5 business days.

So why should you sell your house to me instead of an unlicensed investor? I am governed by the rules and regulations of the Georgia Secretary of State and there are specific rules that I must obey when buying or selling real estate in Georgia. I have been licensed since 1998, active and in good standing.   

I buy houses mostly in Cobb and Cherokee counties but will consider North Fulton, Bartow and Pickens counties.  I may be able to help you with your property even if you have negative or no equity.
So if you have a house that is keeping you from moving on with your life, call or email me today and I will try my best to solve your real estate problem fast!
Michael Bradford, Broker
Southern Prime Realty
770-573-2507, office
770-862-8002, cell

No comments: