Thursday, August 30, 2007

What do they think of my house?

This is the questions that I always hear after another agent has shown one of my listings. And in most cases, it is a fairly easy question to answer. I used to have to call the other agent and ask them what their client thought about the house and relay that information to the owners at which time it becomes a comment twice removed from the person who made it.

Welcome to the age of the Internet and technology! For a couple of months now I have been using a new service called HomeFeedback. What a difference this makes in getting first hand information from potential buyers into the hands of owners.

When an agent uses the GE Supra electronic key to access one of my listing, I get an email telling me who, what, when and where. I then add that agent into the Homefeedback system which then emails a list of questions about the property and request feedback from the potential buyers. It only takes an agent a couple of minutes to complete and voila! instant feedback that I can send to my owners.

'What if the agent doesn't respond?' you ask? Well, the system tries three time and after the third request for feedback, it emails both me and my clients and informs us that the feedback has been requested and the agent did not respond.

What does it really mean to a seller to have this information? Higher response to feedback request means sellers will have access to information as to what the market really thinks about their property, price and terms - thereby enabling them to make timely decisions about any modifications they need to make to get their home sold.

That can make the difference between "for sale" and "SOLD"! Call me today and let me put this powerful technology to work for you. Michael Bradford 770-862-8002

No comments: