Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Foreclosures: It Doesn't Have to Be This Way


I said it yesterday and I'll say it today: you can avoid foreclosure!
.
Today's AJC has an article (Click Here) about how Atlanta has a record number of foreclusres. They are up 29% from last year.
.
What does this mean?
.
First, it means that there are a lot of very inexpensive homes out there ready for purchase. Many people lost their homes to foreclosure. These houses are empty and available to move in. You can buy a LOT of house for very little money right now. You can also enjoy low interest rates. Atlanta has a healthy economy and good jobs. There is no reason for you not to take advantage of the fantastic deals out there right now.
.
It also means that there are people out there who do not know how to get the help that they need to stay in their homes. If you are struggling to pay your mortgage or about to default on your loan, please call me today so I can help you stay right where you are. I have a number of tips and helps that I can give you to try and see if you can save your home from being sold on the courthouse steps. Call me today - time is of the essence.
.
Michael Bradford
770.862.8002
Southern Prime Realty

3 comments:

Jack Payne said...

A 29% jump in foreclosures in the Atlanta area? Wow! That's a real leap. Is this true for the Marietta area too?

Michael Bradford said...

I don't have any stats for Marietta but I wouldn't be surprised if it had a major increase from last year as well. Cherokee's have surged.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I work at CurrentForeclosures.com a foreclosures site. Sure, there is always an upside to every problem. On the positive side, there are quite a number of good properties being devalued due to foreclosures and are good potential for investments for people who have money to spare. It is wide and prudent to first look around, make researches and consultations to find real good deals.