Monday, March 17, 2008

Try Before You Buy.

Lease/purchase, rent ot own or lease option, whichever name you call it, has become more and more popular. Even investors who would prefer to rent their properties are offering them as a way of getting qualified people into their houses. REALTOR.org has an article here that explains much of the details.

This can be an excellent way for buyers to try the house and neighborhood on, so to speak, before they have to actually buy it. Owners get another tool they can use to get an empty property occupied or get the freedom to go ahead and move to their new house without fear of their present house sitting empty.

If you have thought about lease purchase as an option for you, please call me. They are not for everyone and I can share more details to help you decide if this is right for you.

Michael Bradford
770-862-8002

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip. I am looking to buy a new home but feel a little intimidated with the risk. This option might be best for me.

Michael Bradford said...

Thanks Contemporary, let me know if I can help you. I know of several lease purchase properties in the woodstock/Canton area.