Sunday, July 15, 2007

Flip That House?

One of my "flips" BEFORE
The same house 7 weeks later


A lot of people are interested in flipping houses for big profits these days. And there is a good reason: you can make great money while improving a neighborhood and providing a buyer with a nice, newly refurbished home. It's a win-win... IF it's done correctly.


I have "flipped' more than 20 properties in the past 6 years and I can share with you some of my experiences, tips and help if you are interested in doing this type of work. There are some hard and fast rules that novices either don't know or ignore. Let me help keep you from making those costly mistakes. Give me a call today @ 770-862-8002 and, together, we'll find a deal for you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job with the flip!

Michael Bradford said...

Thank you so much. We sold it almost immediatley! Great blog, by the way...

-Michael

Emmanuel Tsouris said...

I was searching for real estate agents in NC, and came accross your blog in the Google results. Nicely done, and some great information!

Michael Bradford said...

Thank you so very much! It is the best job on the planet. And thanks for stopping by...