Friday, July 13, 2007

A New Informational Tool

This is a "Talking House" sign. It's a new tool in my selling package that I'm so excited to tell you about. How does it work? you ask....

It is a simple technology that uses a small radio transmitter to broadcast facts and features about a house in a small area near the home. The transmitter is placed inside of the house and stays on a continual loop so that a potential buyer can hear it over and over.

When you list a house with me, I will put one of these signs in your yard so that potential buyers can listen to all of the features that make your home stand out above the rest. This sign keeps people off of your lawn (to get flyers that are continually running out, getting wet and causing your grass to be trampled on). This Talking House is a free service to my customers.

If you are interested in listing your Cherokee or Cobb County house for sale, please give me a call today at 770-862-8002. I will show you all of the tools I plan to use to get your house sold quickly. Thanks!

-Michael Bradford
Associate Broker, Southern Prime Realty


No comments: