Friday, July 27, 2007

"Pet Friendly"






According to the American Pet Products Manufacturers Association, almost 65% of households in America have pets. Wow! I am glad to know that I am not alone! I love my new dog. His name is "Jack" (after Captain Jack Sparrow, arrg!) and he is a mix between a Poodle and a Schnauzer, more commonly know as a "Schnoodle". Click here for more information about Schnoodle's. We chose our new home in part because it was "pet friendly".


The National Association of Realtors, reports " Spacious yards and condominiums that allow pets are moving closer to the top of buyers' lists of priorities. According to Chicago-based agent Mario Greco, clients often refuse to consider buildings that do not accept animal companions. " Read the whole article here.


I know for me, I wouldn't want to live where Jack was not as at home as the rest of my family. Let me help you and your "family" find the home of you dreams.

No comments: