Tuesday, July 17, 2007

TAG! I'm It!

E-Babe over at A Modicum of Decorum tagged me with the Random Facts Tag and I have to play along. Here are the rules:

1. Let others know who tagged you. (E-Babe)
2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves. (see mine below)
3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged. (This will be a challenge because I'm so new to the Blogoshpere but I will give it a shot!)


My Random Facts:

1. I'm happily married
2. I'm grateful to be a dad
3. I love dogs
4. I'm somewhat musically inclined (except when singing with headphones on)
5. I love to talk about real estate
6. I'm becoming a trivia junkie
7. I like card games
8. I love sleeping late - because I never get to!


I'm going to tag the following people:
  1. Maxloxton
  2. thanate191
  3. Reebles
  4. oiloffmar

I'll have to think about the rest!

Thanks, E-Babe!

No comments: