Friday, September 7, 2007

Cherokee Housing Starts Rise in August

I opened this morning's Cherokee Tribune to read a front page article by Ashley Fuller about how new housing permits have increased in August for Cherokee County, GA. They are not near last years rates, but they are a good indicator that the local housing inventory is shrinking becuase builders feel confident that their new homes can sell.

What does this mean for Cherokee County real estate? Better deals on new and used houses! With the market being so competitive now to get houses sold, there are deals fgalore. It is a buyers market and I can help you find a great deal on the house that will be perfect for your needs.

As a seller, I can help market your house so that you can compete with all of the others out there. I use top ranked websites, Talking House technology, real estate magazine ads and direct mail. I also show the houses that I list.

If I can be of service to you, please do not hesitate to call. You can reach me at 770.862.8002.

-Michael Bradford
Southern Prime Realty

No comments: