Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fear the Market? Why?

Yesterday, I came across THIS ARTICLE from Realtor Magazine that I wanted to share with you. It names Atlanta as the #4 top rebound city for the slow market we are experiencing in this country right now. It projects a 5.6% growth rate. Interestingly, all but 1 of the top 10 cities were in the south.

Interest rates for borrowers with good credit and income are at very reasonable rates and easy to obtain. Quicken loans is quoting 6.25% for today's rate (30 year fixed) which is very affordable. Anyone who is renting and has ever considered owning their own home should be excited and motivated to look at properties now! We don't know how long the buyers market will continue but be assured, it will come back around to a sellers market again.

Don't be one of those people (me included) who says "I should have..."! I look around at property that just a few years ago I could have bought (or even did buy and did not keep) for what would be a great deal today and say "If only I had known...". Real estate has always been, and will continue to be a long term, excellent investment that has created more wealth for individuals than any other single vehicle in this country.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, NOW is the time to buy! Give me a call today and tell me if you are looking for your dream home or just a investment that will give you a nice monthly cash flow and I will do the rest. 770.862.8002

Michael Bradford
Southern Prime Realty

No comments: